Monday, December 4, 2006

Is Tyrese A Homophobe????



According to Perez Hilton.com He definitely is. Okay I guess no one else has heard this and I swear i am not making this up. I would never make up stories that is not what i am about. A while ago radio host Russ Parr would not get off the subject that Tyrese is gay. He would joke when he is talking about someone gay and than cough Tyrese's name. Ever since than I always thought freaky Ty was apart of the bisexual crew. After this incident, I would not be surprised. It is usually the ones who are really "homophobic" in public join the team with ole Eddie Murphy. Tyrese you are not fooling me. However, I still think he is as sexy as he wants to be. Now we can all have him, men and women.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, fruity or not I am lovin' this pic of him!!