Sunday, March 25, 2007

Remember The Time When!!!

OMG I can not believe I found this. Lets see if you remember this video. This is the reason why he still and will always been in my eyes the king of pop. And just a forwarn the reason he is sitting down is because he sprained his leg rehearsing for the performance. I remember watching this so excited, and sad at the same time my Micheal hurt his leg, but i was so excited when he jumped up out the seat. Looking at this a decade later I now remember why i still love the King of Pop. No matter what craziness he does. Check out the throwback video below.






Micheal Jackson-Remember the Time- Soul Train Music Awards

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

І will rіght away clutch уour rsѕ as I
сan not finԁ your emаil subsсription link or е-newsletter ѕeгvice.
Do you have any? Kindly let me realіze in orԁer that I maу subscribе.
Thanks.

Viѕit my blog poѕt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qozd6jyuVw

Anonymous said...

Heya great website! Does running a blog such as this take a
massive amount work? I have no understanding of programming but
I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have
any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I just wanted to ask.

Cheers!

Here is my web blog ... earn money uploading videos