Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another GAY Rapper!!!


According to MediaTakeout.com, there is another gay down low rapper out there. Look at the info below and you be the judge.

MediaTakeOut.com received the following email from one of our faithful readers.


"Let me first off start by saying I'm a very happy, attractive, Black out gay man and there seems to be yet another member who plays on my team. [A certain hip hop artist] was getting more than a little close at a recent LA 'Event.'

He was eying me very seductively at first and made his way to my corner where he slipped me a piece of paper. I didn't know what to think of this little incident. I thought he had the wrong person so I just kept the paper and kept partying as usual. I completely forgot about the paper he had slipped to me on the sly until I got home. To make this story short I got home opened the note it was his phone number and directions to a motel (motel 6 or something). Anyways I felt bad for [his celebrity girlfriend] because she was his date but I had to do what I had to do. He also gave me 5000 dollars so it was worth it.

Here's a hint: This artist is known for being right thurr in the mix at parties.

P.S. I don't think [the hip hop artist] will even remember that incident because he seems to do this frequently!!!"

At first when it said celebrity girlfriend, I thought Jay Z. I heard rumors about him years ago. I wonder Chingy?? (which wouldnt be a shock), or Nelly?? (WHICH WOULD BE THE END OF MY WORLD!!!!) CLICK THE LINK FOR THE TRUE IDENTITIY OF THE PICTURE. Again this is just a rumor so do not get bent out of shape. Freedom of Speech people!!