Friday, December 22, 2006

The Saga of Jay Z and Beyonce Continues!!








Whether or not the Jay Z ex-girlfriend rumors are true, when you look at this couple it is freakin royalty. Yes most of my postings are about them, so I guess you could say I am obsessed. I love them both. JAY Z I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU. Do not disrespect Mrs. B. As far as those Rhianna rumors, Beyonce finally address them:
"The rumors that Ring the Alarm is about Jay- those things don't bother me as much because they're so silly. It's kind of obvious, like certain things are just obviously not true. When things are not true, you just don't really think about it, It's amazing. When you're a new artist (like Rhianna), people are curious. That just comes with being a beautiful girl and a celebrity. People try to link you up with everybody!"


Where there you go...As far as Jay Z ex-girlfriend, lets just see if she addresses those. As the saga continues.....