Saturday, January 6, 2007

Best Show of 2007


I know it is too early to say something like this but I am serious. I watched this show last night and it is wonderfully off the hook. I am so happy for Courtney Arquette, not only does she look smokin hot in the TV Show the premise of it centers around what I love to do best, "GOSSIP" Seeing how she is famous, she knows exactly how this buisness is, how celebrities will do ANYTHING to keep there names in the papers. You people think it is all abou the paparazzi being noisey, sorry to disapoint you. Some of these stars leak there own scandolus information to the magazines. If you have look at Us Weekly or Life and Style and you read "a source tells us", sometimes that source is the celebrity themselves dishing on other celebrities and more. I really love this TV show because well it is real and scandalous and the first episode was soooo good. I can not believe ex-basketball star Rick Foxx did all of that in the first episode. Too juicy for words. Check out the official website for Dirt.

No comments: