Saturday, January 6, 2007

I LOVE NEW YORK PREMIERE

So I was able to get a sneek peak of I Love New York and I have to say this show is off the freaking hook. Just forget everything you knew of the New York from the Flavor of Love. She is actually really likable on this show and even her mother Sister Paterson. This will be better than The Flavor of Love. All thanks to one contestant Chance (the male New York), he is hilarious as well as Mr. Boston. Most of the men are GAY!!!!!!! Sister Paterson pointed the gay men out right of way (12 Pack, Tango "the stripper in my opinion", Weeds "the guy on the commercials with the white suit, straight hair and white cap" Weeds is gayer than all gay is combined)Now just like sister Paterson said "I love gay men, just not for my daughter". I can not wait for the future episodes and I will not spoil the ending but this is a MUST SEE!!! I have to say off the bat my top winners are White Boy and Pootie. To me Pootie is bisexual but you know that is just my opinion. He is a scorpio. If you know how they are that right there explains itself. Please please tune into this show Monday nights on VH1 at 9PM.

No comments: