Wednesday, November 22, 2006

American Music Awards




























Last night was the American Music Awards and if you missed it you really did not miss too much. It kicked off with Bee's performance same one I have seen eight hundred times but I love her. To the left to the left!! Mrs. Nelly Fertado was so cute last night. Jay Z was a snore, I love him but until they shot to Beyonce in the crowd putting her hands up to the part "and wave and wave" to his song "Show me What you Got", too hilarious her glamorouslessness just went all out the door. Actually Jamie Fox's performance was really good I almost cried. Jamie has been eating alot of humble pie lately. He brought his long lost mother to the show which was adorable. Is Nelly with Sean Paul? Is that the new IT couple. Stay tuned!!!

No comments: