Saturday, November 25, 2006

Attention Foxy Brown!! Your career is over

According to Page Six, New York Post On November 22, 2006 Foxy gave an interview to Power 105.1 after morning hosts Egypt and Ashy. She was suppose to be on there to settle all the rumors of her getting booted from Def Jam Records and assualting a manicurist. The whole interview went out the window when Foxy refused to answer questions. Check Out incerpts from Page Six of the New York Post:

When Egypt asked Foxy about the reported booting from Def Jam Records because her "comeback album" titled "Black Roses," was a dud and Def Jam cheif Jay-Z was furious about her lack of productivity, Brown snarled, "Everyone reads Page Six with a grain of salt . . . There is absolutely no problem at all." After continuing to insist she was "signed to Jay," but refusing to explain further, the surly rapper finally erupted: "See, what people don't know is that I initiated leaving Def Jam. They didn't drop me, they could never drop me. I am a multiplatinum artist." After Egypt asking about the conviction for assaulting a manicurist. "I am not getting into what took place in the nail salon because it was an unfortunate incident that I learned from," Brown snapped. "But you contacted me to talk about these things," Egypt shot back. "This is your opportunity, your platform to set the record straight. You have to admit that people say you are hard to work with and have a bad attitude." When Ashy tried to pick up the questioning, Brown roiled, "I am not answering you. You are disrespectful." She then berated Egypt, "I told you when I called you what type of questions I wanted for my interview." Egypt finally commanded, "Foxy, you leave the room . . . this interview is over."



WOAHHHH!! you know what i use to love foxy and show she has turned into this bitch. I am starting to actually be glad for the fact Jacki O wopt her ass. Foxy get it together I thought you were a sweet girl. After also finding this video on YouTube I actually am not shocked by her attitude anymore Click Here! To hear the end of the interview.



1 comment:

juiicySCOOP said...

LOL, I forgot about her and JackiO!