Saturday, November 25, 2006

Janet is not Pregnant!!!



Well I have to say for one I am happy about this. I think I am her #1 fan. No really I am. NOOO REALLY!! OBSESSION and all. So I must say when I heard from fellow Blogger Perez Hilton that she not only CANCELLED!! her concert she was pregant. Well I am happy to say this is not true. I have been working hard to save up enough money to go to almost every concert so STAY TUNED!! fellow obsessed Janet fans. LOL Janet close friend Gil has been reported in saying
Janet is not pregnant and is planning the tour for 2007.
THERE IS A GOD And as for poor sales 20 Y.O." has been certified platinum! Congratulations Janet. Platinum certifications are given to albums that have shipped 1 million units to US retail outlets. I understand this is not her best sales but its platinum you release a record buddy and see how hard it is to get there. KEVIN FEDERLINE!! Well when i saw the picture in the trench coat I was like NOOOO janet it is true she looks a little heavier but than this wonderful picture surfaced with Mrs. 40 year old herself looking fantabulous. WITH NO MAKEUP on. But the scary lady in the picuture is actually her make up artist. Ummmmm is that a man??????

No comments: