Saturday, November 25, 2006

Jay Z say it aint SO!!!


TMZ. com has a video of Jay Z leaving beyonce in the car for 40 minutes while he enters an afterparty for American Music Awards. This is a big deal to all of the websites today blasting my man Jay. I honestly think it went down this way. He told my girl B I am going to be in and out of the club, make an appereance and I am out. He is Jay Z people!!! you know everyone wanted a piece of him so 40 minutes of her waiting in the car I am pretty sure was not that bad. I was on Jay Z side until I SEEN THIS VIDEO on mediatakout.com of Jay Z watching two strippers going at it. This reportedly happen over the weekend. JAY Z please say you are not turning into KEVIN FEDERLINE.. Granted you are not broke but you know how men are after a long term relationship, they no longer worship there mates. Look at what happened to Halle Berry twice!!! Now she is with a white man. Hmm I wonder what that says. Look at the video below that changed my mind. OHHHHH THE HORROR. This is what being in love with a Rapper comes with. You can check out Jay Z leaving Beyonce in the car here at the club.

2 comments:

juiicySCOOP said...

I think B was too tired to go into the club, her ass probably fell asleep in the car. But I'm with your, he is Jay.. he has to make those appearances so he can pay for her damn cars and paintings!

yanmaneee said...

jordan 4
yeezy supply
hermes birkin bag
yeezy boost 350 v2
kd 13
off white jordan 1
curry shoes
yeezys
curry 7
golden goose