Saturday, December 30, 2006

JANET can you hear me!!!!!!

I am the biggest Janet fan and I have been since i was sucking on a bottle. I am truly upset at all the Janet fans that have abandoned her ever since the Super Bowl debacle, and to this day I still love that performance. Justin!! no comment buddy. I have a theory about 20 Y.O., my theory is that Jermaine sabotaged the album so Janet will settle down and have kids. I know, I know no one agrees with me on this but hear me out. Jermaine produces nothing but hits, Mariah Carey, Bow Wow, Jagged Edge even the recent 3LW song was better than Janet songs. Anyone remember Grilz by Nelly??? This guy is producer of the year but yet he could not produce hits for his own girlfriend, SABOTAGE and Virgin for that matter but that is a whole different story. This is just my opinion and I love them both as a couple but JANET CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! Please, please, please, please say you are still working on the concert. JANET IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN..... Okay now that i let that out here is my montage to Mrs. Jackson if your nasty herself. Janet where have you been lately?

Well Recently spotted in Beverly Hills with Jermaine...

Nice Car!!!




STAY TUNED TO WEEKLY JANET REPORTS




IN OTHER NEWS
1. Mike Tyson arressted yet again!!!
2. Saddam Hussein has been executed, or has he???
3. Pretty Women is going to have another pretty baby.
4. Michael and Juanita call it a quits its always the mans fault

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page,
and your views are fastidious for new people.

my site: attorneys tampa fl