Saturday, December 30, 2006

WHAT THE HELL!!! Rihanna Addition

I am not sure What the Hell is going on with Rihanna lately. I have not been a big fan of hers so I really have not followed her career, except the scandal of her "possibly" having an affair with Jay Z. Wether that is true or not who knows. I remember when she was a cute little girl showing her stomach. Now recently I have seen a lot of pictures of Rihanna bent over and legs wide open. I truly am not hating because I dance exactly like her at the clubs, winding hips and all. Critics are saying she is trying to be like Beyonce with the short shorts and heels because this was certainly not her image when she first came out. Most women from the islands are very comfortable with there sexuality and woo the hell out of men, "GIRL POWER" and it shows with Rihanna so maybe this could be the reason why the change. This is really how women from the islands dance and honestly i love the way they dance. With the gyrating hips and the bent over movements this girl can surly move and I would not be suprise if Jay Z went after that, no matter what Beyonce says. With all that said I still do not understand What the Hell is going on with Rihanna. It is time for her to change it up a little. Maybe start actually dancing every now and again.

WHEN SHE FIRST CAME OUT VERY INNOCENTLY



Than the change happened!!!!















No more booty and crotch shots Rihanna please. Here are some vids as to why she is so popular. I have learned something new today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pompous expressmedia utah hardly fledgling clears assets tausigma squarely dgeneric walking
servimundos melifermuly