Thursday, December 28, 2006

What the HELL!!! Ja Rule Addition

This is another installment of WHAT THE HELL!!!! Today's victim is JA RULE. You have totally fell off the map buddy after the whole Murder Inc debacle and after the gay rumors.
If you never heard about it, rumor has it that a while back Ja Rule took some Ecstasy pills and had sex with a "MALE" hairstylist. Hmmmm now that i think about it I wonder that hairstylist is non other than openly gay rapper Caushun.


Well that was just a theory. Ja Rule What HELL Happened to you buddy?????
He Just Don't Care at All, The Hair, The Weed in his hand DUDE!!


Some Old Pictures that I found of HIM THAT SCREAMS I AM GAY LET ME OUT!! (THE CLOSET, GET IT LET ME OUT THE CLOSET!!! I CRACK MYSELF UP)
Makes me Scratchif the Head Raiseif the Eyebrow here
B BOY Posse????? Butt Buddy Posse??? You be the judge!!

Here is his wonderful wife. Ohhh that was it I had no comment on this picture.

No comments: